Sunday, April 22, 2007
This Week
It has been a happy and a sad week. My emotions have been everywhere. My sister-in-law had a wonderful week. Angel and Ryan moved into their house after 3 years of marriage and found out that they are expecting in early December. My other sister-in-law had heartbreaking news. She was expecting in early November and had a miscarriage. Please pray for her during this time. My emotions have also been everywhere. I had an appt. a week ago for a checkup and the question on my mind was Turner's Syndrome. This is something that my sister found out she was a carrier for. It affects pregnancy with girls. She found out after two heartbreaking miscarriage.... So of course I was worried that I might also be a carrier... we did not have a problem, but Bruce is a boy and so he would not have been affected. The doctor said there would be a good chance that I would be a carrier she my blood drawn to test me for it. This is a send out test so we have still not found out. So that has just made my emotions be everywhere. I had to constantly remind myself that God is in control. He knows what he is doing. So pray for my sister and I . Jamey and her husband will meet with a Genetics Specialist this week. They will go over their options. By next week we should have our test results back. There is nothing they can do if I am a carrier, but it would just mean that I would have a difficult time not having a micarriage with girls. I don't know if this blog has even made sense. It is much like my thoughts have been this week.... everywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are praying for you guys...
Post a Comment