Monday, July 09, 2007

The Mountains

Bruce climbing the monkey bars Sliding down the big slide investigating the leaves at a lookout on the Blue Ridge Parkway at another lookout.
Bruce took his first trip to the mountains this weekend. My cousin Sheleena goes to school at Appalacian State and is staying there for the summer...so Bruce went with Nana and Papa to visit her. He had fun playing at a park near campus... then Sunday they went on the parkway on the way back home. He seemed to have a great time. Nana was able to get some really great pics of him. These were just a few of them.

5 comments:

Popeye said...

It's hard for me to picture Sheleena old enough to be off in college. I understand that she is an excellent student ...makes us proud. Uncle Bill

Popeye said...

It's hard for me to picture Sheleena old enough to be off in college. I understand that she is an excellent student ...makes us proud. Uncle Bill

Popeye said...

I have no idea why the comment showed up twice!

Popeye said...

I have no idea why the comment showed up twice!

Popeye said...

I have no idea why the comment showed up twice!