Saturday, September 22, 2007

Where have I been?

I know some of you are wondering if we have fallen off the face of the Earth...we have not. We have had some big news to share with those of you that do not know, but I have been to sick to post.... yes you guessed it. We are expecting at the beginning of April. I was not really sick with Bruce...boy has it hit me this time. I am even taking medicine and it it not helping. The best/worst part is that since school has started most days it holds off until I get home. It is good because I have not really been sick at work, but poor Bruce has gotten the worst of me for the last two months. Pray for the sickness and the baby. Also please begin praying for our delivery. I know it seems wierd to begin praying for that, but we met with the doctor this week to talk about that... with Bruce I ended up in an emergency c-section. I really want to try for a VBAC this time...the problem is that Bruce was also a 10 pound baby. So if I go into early labor that will be a possibility, but if not they want me to schedule a section at the 39th week to keep the baby from getting too large. They said by that point the baby will most likely be too large to deliver without the help of forceps and that could cause a uterine rupture with the previous c-section...So we are planning on this and praying that God will work and whichever way would be best for our health that is what will happen. So that is a little about what has been going on with us.

1 comment:

amy said...

Congrats,congrats,congrats!!!!!!!!!