Wednesday, November 07, 2007

It's a Girl!!!

We went in for the ultrasound today and we are having a girl. We took Bruce, but he did not seem so impressed. I have to have another ultrasound at my next visit and I think we will be leaving him at home for that one. Everything looked good that they could see. She was being a little stubborn so they did not get good pics of some of the anatomy...which is why I will be having another ultrasound at the next appt. I have also been very tired, so they did blood work to check on my thyroid and my iron count. The lady who drew my blood seemed to think it was most likely the iron. She said she could tell by the color of my blood. Here are some of the pics we got today...like I said she was a little stubborn so some did not turn out too well.

3 comments:

amy said...

So sweet and adorable! The next pictures will be even better!

The Brantley's said...

I can't wait until we have the 3D ultrasound in January... those are really awesome pics. Bruce's 3D pics looked exactly like him when he was born.

Libby said...

Congratulations. I am excited for you and your family. Hope you are feeling well.