We have spent the last two nights at the hospital visiting our new niece and Bruce's new cousin. Ella Louise came a little early this week...much to her parents surprise. They will have a great story to tell her one day about the night she was born. A story that includes her dad being at work and grandma driving 85 miles an hour to get them to the hospital in Raleigh. She was born 6 hours after her mom began laboring. A very quick labor for a first time mom. Here are some pictures from the hospital.

Baby Ella

Mom, Dad, and Ella

Bruce, Ella and Me

Bruce did not leave Grandma's side while she was holding Ella.
1 comment:
WHAT A PRETTY BABY GIRL. I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE FUN BRUCE WITH YOUR NEW COUSIN. I LOVE YOU ALL. I NEED ELLA'S WHOLE NAME TO GO IN THE FAMILY TREE.
Post a Comment