Friday, January 11, 2008

Birthday Pics

Here are some of Bruce's 2 year pics. We had a wonderful experience with pictures today. We went to a new place to get his pictures taken and we spent way less money and they were wonderful with him. He laughed the entire time they were taking pictures. We got 6 of the poses, but the CD has all 55 pictures they took of him and they are all wonderful. Here are a few of the pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRUCE. MAWMAW LOVES YOU WITH ALL MY HEART. I LOVE HOW YOU ARE TRYING TO CROSS YOUR LEGS JUST LIKE MAWMAW DOES. YOU ARE A BIG BOY NOW. I HOPE YOU HAD FUN TAKING PICTURES AND PLAYING YOUR GUITAR. ASK MAMA TO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU WITH YOUR KEYBOARD AND GUITAR. MAWMAW CAN'T BE WITH YOU TO SEE YOU PLAY WITH THEM SO ASK HER TO TAKE SOME PICTURES. I KNOW SHE WILL IF YOU LET HER KNOW TOO. LOL JEJEJE HAHAHA