Sunday, February 03, 2008

Busy few weeks

Well it has been a busy few weeks. Bruce had his second birthday party. I went to visit my sister in Michigan. I got to see lots of snow while I was there and missed the snow that we got here. I realized I would not want to live where it snowed like that on such a regular basis. I like living in a state where when we get a few inches of snow everything shuts down and you can just enjoy the snow. It was nice to be able to see my sister and attend her baby shower. She has about two weeks give or take!! We are also making progress on Addie's room. It has been painted, the crib is set up, and the changing table is set up...next weekend we hope to finish everything else. I will post some pics once it is finally finished. Last month Bruce also had his end of the semester gymnastics show. He has been in his gymnastics class for a year now and it is amazing to see how far he has come. In the last few weeks he has started doing his forward rolls without anyone spotting him. It is hard to believe that he only has one more year of the parent/child classes until he will be in a class by himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AM GLAD THAT YOU HAD A WONDERFUL TIME WITH YOUR SISTER AND I AM GLAD THAT YOU DON'T LIVE UP THERE CLOSE TO YOUR SISTER BECAUSE I MAY NEVER GET TO SEE YOU.