Saturday, June 07, 2008
Happy Anniversary!!
5 years ago today...I married the love of my life. He is an awesome Godly man. I am so thankful that God has plans that are better than our ways. (If I had planned my life I can't say that I would have ever left Georgia) I can remember in college making a list of traits in a future husband and when Wiley and I started dating I knew that God had been faithful to provide those things in Wiley. I am so thankful that his desire is to be the servant leader in our home. In the last year he has went so far above and beyond in his serving. My pregnancy with Addie was a daily struggle. I really have never been so sick and exhausted. It was all I could do to make it through the day at school and that was all the energy I had in me... and Wiley took on most everything else and never complained. I didn't even have to ask...he just did it. I am so thankful that our children will be able to see what God has intended for a husband and a father to be. I pray that one day I will be able to see Bruce with his future wife and see him serving her the way his father served me. I pray that Addie will find a husband that is a servant like her father. Honey...thank you for daily seeking to put God first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment