Monday, September 08, 2008

Sunday

Yesterday was Wiley's Sunday to work so it was up to me to get myself and the two children ready for church. I also needed to be there a few minutes early because I was working the nursery. Things are going along great until I was bathing Addie. After I finished giving her a bath and getting her dressed I realize I have not heard Bruce in a while...come to find out he has wondered outside...and is soaked from head to toe. I had three buckets on the steps and we had had rain on Saturday. The buckets also already had sand in them from where Bruce had played with them last week. I guess he must have dumped the bucket over his head...so he was covered in sandy water...in his church clothes. I had already gotten him ready to go. I wish I had taken a picture...but at the time I was not laughing.

No comments: