Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dentist

Today Bruce had a dentist appt. This is his third time going to the dentist. I have missed the last two appts...it is the last time I will be taking him by myself. We get there and it is Addie's nap time so she is upset...then Bruce sees the chairs and goes crazy. He screamed the entire time the lady cleaned his teeth...then it took both of us to hold him down when the Dr. came in...we go through this at home getting him to brush his teeth...but I thought he would be better there. I am not even sure they got a good look at his teeth since they were having to pry his mouth open. Thankfully he did not have any cavities. The enamel on his upper molars did not form all the way down the tooth...so he will be prone to cavities...especially if he will not start letting me brush them better.

No comments: