- He still LOVES to snuggle with mom.
- He become a big brother.
- He was able to stop wearing his patch...at least for now. We went to the doctor recently and his eye is drifting again. They are trying some new lenses and we are back to visits every few months.
- He finally began to talk...we were getting concerned...he just wanted to do it in his time.
- He loves trains, cars, and reading.
- He loves the bars at gymnastics. He will walk across them, swing on them and jump down...he screams on the balance beam. He is scared of it...which makes me laugh since it is 6 inches wide and the bars are one in and much higher off the ground.
- He thinks his daddy and papa can fix anything.
- He is very OCD. He can not stand for anything to be out of place. He gets this from his father.
- He enjoys music. He sings and dances to music when it is on...he also likes to act like he is the one playing the music.
- He loves veggies. He will eat it before anything else on his plate including desserts.
- He always wants to do things by himself.
That is all I can think of for now. He is becoming a little man. I am sad that he is getting older, but I love this stage. Everyday I can see all that he is learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment