Wednesday, May 20, 2009
More about being Three
One thing I really enjoy about Bruce being three years old is conversations with him and seeing the things that he is learning. He has always loved music and now he sings most songs with the radio. We are blessed to live in an area with a great Christian music station and I love that he loves the same worship song that I do. I also enjoy seeing him understand more about God and who he is. Usually went he has a boo boo he says mommy please kiss it. Last week he said mommy my foot hurts lets pray for it. I know many times I worry that Bruce sees more of my sin than my obedience to God so it was nice to see that maybe sometimes I show him the correct response.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment