Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Sweet Boy!

Well yesterday was all about Addie...so I felt the need to share a little about Bruce. He has had a rough summer. He is much better but still struggling with not wanting to give himself enough rest. He is at that age where he is trying to give up the nap...but his body really needs the sleep. So after a week of not napping he tends to get really tired and if he doesn't finally rest...he gets sick. I think it is going to be a long winter for him. I think it is hard for him because he has never been a sick child. We have had more sick visits for him in the last two months than he had had in three and a half years. On a postive note we are excited to see how he is growing up. The things that come out of his mouth amaze us. He still LOVES to read. Addie goes down for her nap 30 minutes before Bruce so that we can spend that time reading. (Addie loves books also she is just not patient enough for the books Bruce wants to read) School is one of his favorite times of the day...which means he usually wants to do it even on the weekneds. I let him because I want to encourage him to learn everyday. He loves all kinds of trucks and cars and sets up a parking lot for them at our front door. He gets very upset when Addie walks through his parking lot. It really is a joy to watch him grow.

No comments: