Friday, December 11, 2009

Random Bits of the Last Few Weeks

  1. We have been doing a Bible story for Advent every night after dinner. This has become Bruce's favorite time of the day....I am sure it is all about the Bible story and not about the treat he gets to go along with the story!
  2. Bruce got another random fever this week. It only lasted a day so I am not sure what that was about. He goes back to the doctor on Wednesday so we will see what he has to say. I am hoping he will be done with taking meds...can I tell you how hard it is to remember to give a 3 year old medicine FOUR times a day!
  3. Addie left her blanket at Nana's on Thanksgiving. She got it back yesterday...she thinks Christmas came early. I do too since she has slept so much better!
  4. My dentist got a great laugh this week. I called the office because I could not get floss in between two of my teeth. When I went in it was because of a cavity...but he said it is usually them telling people to floss...not someone coming in because they can't.
  5. I bought chocolate goldfish for #1 this week...Bruce won't eat them because they are not orange...he can not be my child if he is turning down chocolate!
  6. I am thankful for how God provides. This week Wiley is the only pharmacist at the hospital so he has already clocked 50+ hours this week and still has the weekend...but as much as I have been dreading it we have had a good week.
  7. I ordered my Christmas cards earlier than normal this year...only now I wish I had that same motivation to address them!

No comments: