Thursday, January 21, 2010

Prayer Requests

I thought I would update some of you on some ways you can pray for us. We seem to have been in a busy season of our lives for the last few years. We hoped when I stayed home it would help...but true to form things have gotten busier. Here are a few things on our mind right now:
  • continue to pray for Bruce... He had strep this week I hope it was from just being around other children but right now every time he runs a fever I get worried. I also worry about how many antibiotics he has had to take over the last few months...I guess that comes from being married to a pharmacist.
  • pray for Wiley...he has been so busy since he took over as Pharmacy Director. Part of that is because he is in need of help it has just been hard to get approval with the hospital changing ownership right after he took over...pray for decisions to be made quickly about him being able to hire someone.
  • pray for Wiley...he handles the finances for the church so on top of work he also needs to complete all the tax stuff and W-2's for the church...so this takes up most of his weekends. Pray that he will be able to complete all the paperwork quickly this year...most years we seem to have to redo it several times for one reason or another.
  • pray for family time...with our current schedule Wiley gets to see the kids about 45 mins at night...pray that we will make the most of that time instead of being frustrated because we are all so tired.
  • pray for Addie...sometimes I worry that because she is such an easy child and NEVER sick that she gets lost in the suffle. Pray that I will treasure the moments that I have alone with her because they do not happen very often.
  • pray for me... to create a schedule that works for us all...it has been hard since I started staying home to find balance in what I need to do around the house, exercising, and spending quality time with the kids. Pray that I would be about the things that are important to God and not be wasteful of the time he has given me.

1 comment:

Grayson said...

Hey Guys, we will,continue to keep ya'll in our prayers. It IS tough to keep up. Nice pics....enjoyed them. God bless, and we love ya'll, Grayson & Karen