Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Dreaming

When I first moved to NC winter seemed to go on and on. Then for the last few years I have been spoiled and we have had really mild winters...so this year has felt miserable. I seems like it has been cold forever. I am tired of the cold rain, snow, and cold. I want lots of sunshine(I will take about 2 weeks worth to dry out our yard) and warm weather. So since none of that is in the weather report I am dreaming of summer and beaches and warm weather.

1 comment:

Grayson & Karen said...

We feel your pain! I was so hoping it was going to be sunny today. And Karen and I are already talking about going to the beach this summer. We absolutely love the beach!! We have been going to Emerald Isle every yr. for a wk.For 30yrs. now, Since our 30th wedding anniversary is coming up!!!!. Praise the Lord! God bless ya'll and throw another log on the fire, and get a cup of hot tea,coffee or hot chocolate!! And a good book....If you can get the kids to nap!