Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Wilmington
For our Anniversary Wiley and I went to Wilmington for 3 nights. It was a much needed time away. We spent the first two nights of our Honeymoon in Wilmington so we usually try to get away to Wilmington at least once a year. We love the downtown area and usually stay at a B and B. This year I was able to get a great deal at the Hilton so we stayed right on the river which was a great treat. We just love to be able to walk around and not really have anything to do. We shopped, went to the movies, and ate at our own pace and not around the schedules of children. Next time I think I will leave Wiley's phone at home...he still got tons of calls but it was not too bad. We were able to eat at a restaurant that I had been wanting to eat at for 7 years. It has private balconies so we ate there for lunch on our anniversary. It was a beautiful day and I was finally able to convince Wiley to eat outside. (He is NOT a fan of eating outside!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment