Addie at two and a half:
- I hear I want to do it myself about a thousand times a day. Opposite of Bruce who we must beg to do anything by himself.
- Fearless She has no fear about wiggling her hand free and running off in a parking lot or where ever we are. Also the opposite of Bruce who attaches himself to my leg when we are in public for fear that something will happen to him.
- Already trying to give up her nap. She still really needs a short nap but most days she never lets herself fall asleep. She is generally still happy even without a nap so I am ok with that.
- She currently has a double ear infection. This is her first ear infection ever.
- She is still a picky eater. She will go for meals without eating if there is nothing she wants to eat on the plate.
- She has a huge sweet tooth. A bag of candy corn is missing from the cabinet...I am sure it is in her room somewhere empty...could be why she doesn't want to nap!
- She loves being a little mama to her babies. I think she is going to love when there is a real baby around...only I am going to be terrified of what she may do to that baby!
I can't believe she is on her way to being three. Time has really flown with Addie!
No comments:
Post a Comment