Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Boxes, Boxes, Everywhere!!

Yes, we are moving! We are very excited. We are closing on Friday morning...but we are closing on the sell of our current house and our new house at the same time so things are a little crazy trying to get everything packed and out of our house by Thursday evening but not really being able to move into the new house until Friday. To make things even more exciting Wiley has been swamped at work and having to work late a ton and then coming home just to work more from home or being called back to the hospital. So pretty much I have had to pack most of the house. One day last week when my sister was in town she did help with several cabinets I did not want to go near. Friday Wiley was able to help by cleaning out the shed and making a few trips to the dump. I just keep looking forward to Saturday when I know everything will be in the new house and I can take my time putting everything away!

No comments: