Wednesday, February 09, 2011
29 Weeks
I went in for another Ultrasoud today. They needed to check the placenta and since that was all she really needed to check and Braden was in a great position she went ahead and did most of the ultrasound in 3D. So we were able to get some really great pics of the face and then she did lots of video of his feet and hands moving around. We were even able to see his hair sticking up straight in some of the 2D pics. Everything looked great. He is 3lbs and 12oz. I have grown alot in the last two weeks but the ultrasound today showed I have more fluid than normal so that is why. The doc wasn't concerned. He said it just meant the placenta is working better to support the big babies I tend to make! Addie and Bruce were also excited to get to go with me. Wiley had to work so Nana went to help...and see the baby. I think Addie finally understands now that there is a baby in my tummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment