Tuesday, September 06, 2011
Week 2
We have finished our second week of school. Bruce and Addie are both getting into the routine. Bruce loves everything except handwriting. I know that is something that boys stuggle with so I have adapted what we are doing and we are both happier! We started studying Ancient Egypt last week and Bruce has really enjoyed that. I learned a ton about Ancient Egypt too! It has been amazing to see how much we can accomplish is just an hour or two. It is so wonderful to be able to see the excitment in Bruce's face as he is learning. I also love being able to sit and read with him. We usually get to spend about 2 hours of our day reading various types of books about an hour of it comes from this school work and the other hour he gets to choose the books. Anyone who knows Bruce knows this makes him one happy boy. He could sit and read all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment