Thursday, October 25, 2007

I had a check up this week. It was great to hear the baby's heartbeat. I was 150. He or she was very active. My doctor had to keep moving the doppler around in order to get it because the baby was moving so much. Which some of you know is a big change... Bruce never moved... I was constantly worried because he would not move... so maybe this one is going to be active. Although Bruce certainly makes up by moving all the time now.

1 comment:

amy said...

Consider this a warning: The second child is ALMOST ALWAYS more active than the first. Before Bentley, my time was spent playing with Maggie. After Bentley, my time was spent rearranging furniture, getting rid of furniture, bolting furniture to the walls, etc...and no I'm not kidding. Bent is a great kiddo, but he does require a lot of monitoring! :> And Ellie's heartbeat was 150-155 at EVERY check up I went to...