Monday, April 07, 2008

Weekend

It was a quiet weekend. Bruce went to Nana and Papa's. They had already taken off a long weekend to watch him since Addie was scheduled to be born on the 4th. So we were able to get some much needed rest. Addie really is a great baby. She only gets up at night to eat. Last night she was up at 12:40 and 4:40...then we got up for the day at 8:40. She is still having feeding issues so that makes the feedings a little long. Because of her weight they don't want her to nurse for more than 30 minutes...they are scared that if she nurses too long she will burn more calories than she takes in...so then I have give her a supplement and pump after I feed which means I am up for at least an hour when I feed. It has not been that bad though. I have recovered much easier this time around. She has her 2 week appt. tomorrow and we meet with the Michelle our lactation nurse so we will see how much weight she has gained since Thursday.

No comments: