It is so hard to believe that the year is almost over. So much has happened this year. I thought I would make a little list of a few things that have went on this year.
- January Bruce celebrated his second birthday. We tried to make it really special for him because we knew that it would be the last birthday that it would be only him.
- Febuary my sister had her baby girl and I was beginning to get some wierd pregnancy symptoms.
- March Addie arrived. She came into the world a few weeks early, but we were so happy that she was here and safe...and I was so thankful to stop itching.
- April Bruce started talking. We had been worried about his speech...he just was waiting until he was ready. Now he does not stop talking. Also Aunt Jamey came to visit and we were able to meet Keeli.
- May was Addie's baby dedication on Mother's Day. Addie also took her first trip to the lake.
- June Wiley and I celebrated our 5th annniversary. I finished my last week of school and cleaned out my classroom.
- July was amazingly slow for us. We normally take several trips...this year we wanted to wait until Addie was a little older. So we went to the lake some.
- August was wierd for me...I have planned my life around the school calendar for so long. It was strange to realize I was not going back.
- September Addie took her first vacation. We went to Myrtle Beach. It was very cold, but we enjoyed the water and sand.
- October we took a trip to the pumpkin patch. Bruce loved riding the train.
- November my sister came to visit for Thanksgiving. It was great for the Bruce and Addie to play with their cousins.
- December Addie celebrated her first Christmas. We had Christmas Dinner at our house this year.
- Looking back I am so thankful for everything God has done for us this last year. It was a huge transition year for me and at times it was very hard to trust God with all the details. Anyone who knows me knows that I always need to be in control. I can't wait to see what God does in our lives next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment