Thursday, December 25, 2008

Addie at 9 Months

Addie is 9 months old today. Here are a few of the things she is doing now. She will have her well check in a few weeks so I will update more then.
  • She loves to eat real food...esp. any carb....I don't think she is going to be as big a fan of veggies has her brother.
  • She cruises everywhere.
  • She has taken several steps. This week she has walked between two people a couple of times...she does try to walk too fast sometimes and ends up on her face.
  • She puts everything in her mouth...she really likes to put paper in her mouth...that is why I thought the first pic was so fitting.
  • She loves playing with Bruce...she follows him around the house.
  • She adores her daddy...when he comes home she wants to be in the same room he is in.
  • She says ma ma and dada...I am not sure if she really understand yet.
  • She already tries to dance with music.
  • She also has gotten 3 teeth this month!!

No comments: