Thursday, March 19, 2009

Eye Appointment

I know many of you were praying for Bruce's Eye Appointment today. It went well...much to my surprise the new lenses seem to be working. He examined each eye individually and did not see drifting so we will go back in 4 months and have a complete exam. The day did not start out so well though. I had to wake up two sleeping children this morning so that we could make it to the appointment. Then we are in the waiting room and the lens to Bruce's glasses falls out...and I can not find the screw. Then when we get in the exam room Bruce tries to be a comedian. When they were asking him the pictures he would say "you tell ME what it is." Finally he came around and got with the program. After the appointment we had to find an optician to fix Bruce's glasses (ours is on the other side of Raleigh from where we were and Nana and Papa were waiting on Bruce and Addie so I really did not want to drive across the city). We finally got the glasses fixed. Then Bruce and Addie were on their way to the mountains.

No comments: