Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Thankful
I am so thankful that Nana and Papa took Bruce and Addie to the mountains this week. We were in need of a break...to spend some time as husband and wife and also to prepare for Addie's upcoming party. I really pray for the families around us that are not blessed to have family around. I can't imagine rarely getting an evening away with my husband. From the time Bruce and Addie came home from the hospital Nana and Papa have been there to watch them so that Wiley and I can spend time together. I also know that while they are with them they will have a blast and when they come home I will be refreshed and a better mommy. Nana and Papa thank you so much for all you do for us!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment