Friday, April 10, 2009
Schedule
Now that Addie is getting older I know that the days are numbered on her morning nap. So I have been trying to change my schedule around. I usually workout during her morning nap and do my quiet time during their afternoon nap...so I have been setting my alarm for 5:45 so I can get up do my quiet time and then try to get 30-45 minutes of my workout finished and then I can finish the rest of it during their afternoon nap. Sounds like a wonderful plan...the only problem is Bruce can sense someone being up...so instead of getting up at 7:30-7:45 like he had been doing he is now up by 6:45...so just as I am getting on the treadmill he appears and stands there and talks...then he says mommy talk to me. He doesn't understand that mommy can not talk while on the treadmill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment