Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Dentist
Bruce went for his 6 month check up last week. After last what happened time Dad took off work to take Bruce. Since Bruce is three he sat in the big boy chair with the lights and all this time. I was not thinking so I did not send the camera with Wiley. We were really concerned after the week Bruce had been having how he would do...he was great. Wiley said he opened his mouth while they cleaned the teeth...Bruce did feel the need to give them some instructions before they began. He told her to please be gentle. I think it must be something about Dad taking him so I think we will make sure Wiley is off for all dentist appointments in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Daddy does all our dentist appointments around here...works out better for my kiddos, too!
Post a Comment