
Six years ago today was one of the happiest days of my life. I am amazed at all that God has done in our lives over the last six years and all that he continues to do. The hardest thing for me in the last year of our marriage was giving up my job. While I knew that God wanted me home with the children I also knew that it was going to be the hardest job I ever had. Wiley has been very patient and encourgaing. I have grown to enjoy being at home and seeing all that Bruce and Addie are learning. Wiley thank you so much for how you lead our family and point us closer to our Heavenly Father and how you daily provide for us. You are an amazing man and I am so thankful that God created us for one another!
No comments:
Post a Comment