Friday, June 05, 2009
Our Week
Well I haven't really posted this week since I have not had the camera. It was left at Nana and Papa's house. Our summer is shaping up to be pretty busy. Bruce has had swim practice every night and he is really enjoying it. Next Wednesday school will finally be out around here so they will also start morning practices. I am most excited about those since it means the pool will also be open in the mornings so we will go to Bruce's practice and then just stay at the pool for the rest of the morning. Addie enjoys watching Bruce practice but really wants to be in the pool also. She is also cutting two new teeth this week. Both of them are in the very back. I guess that is all for our week...hopefully I will have the camera back soon with pics to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment