Monday, July 06, 2009

July 4th

We went to the lake to celebrate the 4th this year. Bruce was so excited about going. While he loves the pool he would much rather spend the day at the lake. He loves riding on the boat and riding behind the boat in the tube. Addie enjoys riding on the boat and LOVES playing in the water on the beach. At the pool she can't sit down and play...I think she will love it when we go to the beach. It was a late night. We watched the fireworks on the lake and pulled in our driveway around 11:15 that night. Here are a few pics of our day.
Sarah, Addie and Ella...these girls kept going back to the box of food. Here Angel was feeding them grapes. Bruce and Caleb had a blast with the water guns.
Bruce loves the tube.
Addie and Dad.
My sweet girl. I could not believe how long she kept that hat on. I put it on her around 1:30 and she left it on until around 6:00.

No comments: