Christmas Morning
The kids tree upstairs. All of their ornaments go on it and I don't care if they move them around or how they decorate it.
We had to wake the kids up this year since it was Wiley's year to work. He wanted to be able to see them open gifts before he left...but our children really need their morning juice or milk before they are happy.
Finally after some juice they got into opening.
We let Braden sleep but he did get up a few minutes before Wiley left but opened his gifts after breakfast when we had cleaned up from Bruce and Addie.
Bruce loved his explorer gear Nana and Papa got him.
Addie loved her new bed set that Nana and Papa got her.
Riding their new bikes. I am not sure how much Bruce will use his. He still can not stand to wear a helmet. However I think I will be chasing Addie down on hers.
No comments:
Post a Comment