Monday, October 19, 2009

Growing up!

I have been doing Preschool with Bruce since Addie was born...I constantly go back and forth with what I do with him and how I do it. I don't want him at a young age sitting at a table getting burned out on schoolwork...but I also want to make the most of this time knowing that he will learn info quickly. So I really teach alot through books since he would be happy to sit and read all day. Anyway I said all of that to say the other day I was cooking dinner and I heard Bruce talking in the living room so I came in to see what he was talking about. He wasn't talking. He had a book and was sounding out each letter trying to figure out the words. As a teacher it made me so proud of him...as mom it made me realize in less than three months he will be four years old. No he is not reading I am not sure that he was even able to figure out any of the words...but he is well on his way.

No comments: