- She is still a busy body. She does not like to just sit for more than 5 seconds.
- She is beginning to repeat more of what she hears and has started stringing a couple of words together.
- She refuses to eat if she does not have a fork. (Bruce still only wants a spoon)
- She still loves any fruit....she also enjoys spicy food. This is great because Bruce and Wiley would prefer bland food so now I have someone that will enjoy food with me.
- She needs a blanket to sleep. Bruce had a blanket from Gymboree that he was given and he loved that blanket...well Addie has a Gymboree blanket that she walks around a sleeps with.
- She has temper tantrums every time she is told NO.
- She sits on her changing table and begs for a bow for her hair...then it stays in for about 10 seconds.
- She started begging to sit at the table rather than in her high chair.
- I have been trying to wean her from her morning nap...some days she is ok and other days she just has to nap.
- She loves Chapter books...I have not figured this one out. She doesn't let me read them to her she just walks around the house looking at the pages of words.
That is about all that I can think of for now. I am so thankful I get to see all of these things everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment