Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Jungle Man

To me three is by far the hardest stage. Three year olds have many opinions and are constantly learning their boundaries. As a parent it takes tons of patience to make it through the day. Many days I feel all I do is discipline Bruce and explain what obedience is and why it is necessary. There is another side to three that I sometimes forget in the middle of all the trials. Three year olds are constantly learning and growing. I am amazed at some of the things that comes out of Bruce's mouth. Yesterday he came out his bedroom wearing this hat that he has not worn in several years and said mommy I am a jungle man. In the midst of everything I have been trying to stop and really enjoy the little moments like that instead of focusing on the exhaustion I feel.

No comments: