Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday

My to do list is long and Wiley is working for the next seven days so I really was doubtful that I would accomplish all that I need to this week. Well here it is 2:00 on Monday and I think I might get it all done. It did help that Wiley went in a few hours later this morning...but I have not sat down until now. So far today I have:
  • spent 90 minutes on the treadmill.
  • cleaned and mopped both bathrooms.
  • mopped the laundry room.
  • mopped and cleaned the sink and counters in the kitchen.
  • completed 4 loads of laundry.
  • spent 30 minutes of craft time with the kids.
  • spent 30 minutes reading with the kids.
  • taught Bruce how to use Windex.
  • started diswasher.
  • helped the kids pick up all the toys.
  • cut up the veggies and put them in containers to be used the rest of the week.
  • paid some bills.
  • went through about 50 emails.
  • and now I have even blogged.

Now I just need to get started on my packing lists for vacation and finish a few more loads of laundry and I may be done for the day.

1 comment:

Hope Moore said...

It always helps to list what you've done...you realize just how much you've accomplished. Good job on getting so much done!