Friday, August 28, 2009

Beach

Here are a few more pics from our vacation. We are home and exhausted. I remember the days when vacations were fun and relaxing. I am realizing that it will be several years before they will be relaxing. I also realized Bruce and Addie could NEVER share a room. Every time he would get to sleep she would cry and he would get upset and say mommy she is waking me up! The kids did have a blast. We stayed at the hotel most of the the time the kids were able to enjoy the waterpark at the hotel during the day and then at night we headed out to the beach for them to play in the sand a while. We quickly learned the first day that they could not go to the beach in their swimsuit. They waves were really rough and they wanted to act like the ocean was the lake and swim in it without life jackets. So after that we stuck to the pools during the day.

No comments: